We can’t say that TDX 20 is the new kid in town. It’s the same kid as R22 just with a better diet for better overall performance.
You may or may not know, but the world’s 40 percent of electricity is consumed by HVAC-R equipment. And they run on R-22. The major and the commonly known disadvantage of R-22 as you already know is that it depletes the ozone layer.
And, with the rising global warming issues, depletion of the ozone layer is one of the major concerns. But, not to worry as Bluon Energy has stepped in with TDX 20 refrigerant which is the perfect answer to the current environmental and energy problem.
Even the global environmental laws, several NGOs are in favor of phasing out R-22 and introduce TDX 20 as the replacement or the upgraded version to be put it out correctly.
You don’t have to change the current R-22 equipment to run TDX 20 refrigerant. As the Bluon Energy says that ‘TDX 20 is not a replacement, it’s an upgrade.’ It’s actually true. The word is out that TDX 20 is, in fact, the best energy efficient refrigerant and here’s why…
- Energy efficiency increases by 5% to 25% with TDX 20.
- It technically upgrades your system and extends its operating life.
- It helps in the reduction of greenhouse gases hence meeting the sustainability goals.
- Improves overall heat transfer by absorbing across more heat
- Lesser load on the compressor resulting in lower amp gain and decreased compressor head temperature.
- Reduction in electricity usage during utility peak times.
- It is environment-friendly so need not worry about ozone depletion.
- Bluon Energy TDX 20 is safer to use because it is non-flammable and non-toxic.
- TDX 20 reduces the carbon footprint to a large extent.
- Your equipment’s daily runtime is reduced by 30 mins to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Using this refrigerant will allow you to gain LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification points.
The world is changing and the need for the new efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable energy solutions was noticed at the right time. That’s why we major global lawmakers decided to phase out the not-so-environment-friendly R-22.
TDX 20 was the needed solution. As Bluon’s spokesperson said that the company is dedicated to creating “refrigerants that increase operational efficiencies in your existing HVAC-R equipment and decrease electricity consumption as well as your carbon footprint.”
Enlighten yourself more about Bluon Energy’s TDX 20 by visiting their website.